@Psyche Bloggers Event... #PsycheSS14

Last night I had the pleasure of attending the Psyche bloggers event, even though I have been blogging for nearly two years this is the first bloggers event I have attended.  As first experiences go it was fabulous, not only was it held in my favourite store but I also got to meet some lovely ladies too.  

Dr Steve Cochrane held court whilst informing us about the new store opening in Leeds and news regarding Psyche as a brand moving forward. Exciting!
Psyches head buyer (sorry I have forgotten your name) showcased their SS13 collection which consists of the very best from Ted Baker (my all time fav),   French Connection, Michael Kors, SilvianHeach, Maison Scotch & A postcard from Brighton.  As predicted this SS14 will consist of bright colours, large prints and monochrome! 

Above are two lovely ladies I meet this evening! Amy from Ten Penny Dreams & Tasha from Hello-Freckles


Tie Anyone?!?!
The wonderful Michael Kors collection!

Ted Baker SS14 can i please have it all! Really?!?!



French Connection

How adorable is the new Junior section! 


After nearly two years of tweeting, FBooking, blogging and emailing we finally managed to meet.  It was lovely to meet you Chantal   and i adore your D&G dress! 
How fabulous is my goodie bag, Ted Baker shopper (Perfect), White Leaf scarf, Levi's note book, £25 give voucher, sweets and samples. 

Thank you Psyche for hosting a lovely event! 
Txx

1 comment:

  1. Great post :) Loved the event! Nice to meet you :)

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk
    xox

    ReplyDelete